Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Hello and Welcome!

Hello! My name is Laura, and I am a teacher candidate at Brock University, Ontario. Welcome to my blog for EDUC 8Y24, Teaching and Learning with Technology. This site will chronicle my journey through the intertwined worlds of technology and education, and will showcase what I learn along the way! For example, this is a passion heart that I created on Google Draw:




Here's my Pinterest page if you'd like to know more about me!

Be sure to check out my Twitter account that will also follow my adventures in EDUC 8Y24! Bear with me as I learn how to condense my chatty self into 140 characters or less. ☺

And in case you needed a little dose of motivation in your day, here's a pep talk from the one and only Kid President!



Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment